Our dedicated public health nurses are here to help keep you and your family healthy. That’s why we offer several clinical services. Visit with one of our nurses to find out how we can best serve you. Below are a few of the services we offer.
- Immunizations, including flu shots (Adult, Child, and Adolescent)
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases and HIV/AIDS Screening and Treatment
- Hepatitis Testing
- Tuberculosis testing and Medication Management
- Pregnancy Testing and Presumptive Eligibly Applications
- Affordable laboratory services via Quest Diagnostics
- Blood Pressure Screenings
- Same-day wellness labs by finger stick (Lipid panel, glucose, Hemoglobin A1C, Hemoglobin)
- Lead testing for children
- Head Lice Checks
- Narcan distribution
Please call 573-431-1947 ext 131 to set up an appointment.
Due to COVID-19 response, immunizations are available by appointment only.
Up to date shot record, social security number, and insurance card are required.
St. Francois County Health Center participates in the Vaccine For Children Program (VFC).
VFC is an entitlement program based solely on eligibility for children from birth through 18 years of age who:
- Are on MO Health Net (Medicaid)
- Have no health insurance
- Are an American Indian/Alaskan Native
We also accept most insurances for immunizations.