Birth and Death Certificates
Certified Missouri Birth and Death certificates may be acquired at our office. Certified birth certificates can be issued for persons born in Missouri since 1920. Certified death certificates can be issued for deaths occurring in Missouri since 1980. For certificates prior to these dates, please contact the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services.
- Photo ID of the applicant must be presented
- Separate application must be completed for each individual
Download an application for birth or death certificates. The completed application must be notarized before mailing. If the application is not properly notarized, it will not be able to be processed. Mail application, proper fee and self-addressed stamped envelope to:
St. Francois County Health Center
P.O. Box 367
Park Hills, Missouri 63601
- PLEASE DO NOT SEND CASH IF MAILING AN APPLICATION
Birth Certificates: $15.00 each copy
Death Certificates: $14.00 first copy, $11.00 each additional copy
- Acceptable form of payment for Vital Records is cash, cashiers check, money order, credit card/debit cards, onsite credit card processing only (processing fees will apply)
- Proper ID is required.
- No Credit Card Payments accepted by telephone, internet, website or mail.