Recommendations to slow the spread:
St. Francois County continues to experience widespread community transmission of COVID-19. Our most vulnerable citizens and our healthcare workers need our help to slow the spread of the virus. Every citizen, business, and organization has a role to play.
The Health Center is advising the public to do the following:
- If you are sick, stay home and contact your medical provider.
- Avoid socializing in groups larger than 10 or groups that do not allow for proper social distancing.
- Wear face coverings when in public settings.
- When in public, individuals should maximize physical distance from others.
- Vulnerable persons should limit movement in the community to essential services only.
- Continue to practice good hygiene.
Case Investigation and Contact Tracing
St. Francois County Health Center has recently contracted with Talent Boost, a COVID-19 Case Investigation and Contact Tracing Company. If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been listed as a close contact to a positive case you will receive a phone call from a Talent Boost employee to gather the necessary information.
Here’s what you can expect from Talent Boost:
- You will receive a phone call from either 573-361-5444 OR 636-735-7517.
- If you decline the call or if the call appears as “Spam Risk”, they will leave a message with a call back number. PLEASE call them back.
- The caller WILL NOT ask for social security numbers or ANY sort of bank account/credit card information.
- The caller WILL ask for your name and date of birth
- Talent Boost WILL NOT call a child’s phone. As long as the parent’s number is on record with the COVID-19 testing site, that is the number that will be called.
As always, please do NOT wait for a call from Talent Boost or the Health Center to start isolating or quarantining. Begin immediately if you are ill, test positive for COVID-19, or are a known contact of someone who has tested positive. For more information on when you may need to isolate/quarantine visit the CDC links below.
When to quarantine: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/quarantine.html
Effective Monday, November 30th, 2020 St. Francois County Health Center will no longer provide release letters to individuals in quarantine due to COVID-19 within the County. This will allow more time for positive case investigation and close contact identification.
For COVID-19 Close Contacts: Those who are considered close contacts and are quarantined, will need to communicate last date of exposure with their employer/school administration and reference CDC guidelines to determine approved release date. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/quarantine.html
For COVID-19 Positive Individuals: To request an isolation letter, click the Letter Request tab below. Schools and employers should accept the positive lab and St. Francois County Health Center isolation letter with release date as confirmation of earliest approved release date.
Updated Quarantine Guidance
Please see the info-graphic, along with the link to the new CDC guidelines. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/quarantine.html
COVID-19 Updates and Guidelines – March 23, 2020:
COVID-19 Update March 24, 2020:
COVID-19 Update March 26, 2020:
COVID-19 Update March 31, 2020:
COVID-19 Update April 2, 2020:
COVID-19 Update April 7, 2020:
COVID-19 Update April 9, 2020:
COVID-19 Update April 14, 2020:
COVID-19 Update April 16, 2020:
COVID-19 Update April 21, 2020:
COVID-19 Update April 23, 2020:
COVID-19 Update April 30, 2020:
COVID-19 Update May 7, 2020:
COVID-19 Update May 14, 2020:
COVID-19 Update May 21, 2020:
COVID-19 Update May 28, 2020:
COVID-19 Update June 4, 2020:
COVID-19 Update June 18, 2020:
COVID-19 Update July 2, 2020:
COVID-19 Update July 16, 2020:
COVID-19 Update July 30, 2020
COVID-19 Update August 13, 2020
COVID-19 Update August 27, 2020
COVID-19 Update September 11, 2020
COVID-19 Update September 25, 2020