The Ryan White Case Management Program assists individuals with HIV/AIDS to establish and maintain medical care and medications related to HIV/AIDS.
The HIV/AIDS Case Management team strives to ensure that clients receive services and that the resources are utilized.
Case Management is an array of client-centered services to establish the client with health care, psychosocial and other services to ensure:
– Timely, coordinated access to the appropriate level of health and support services.
– A continuum of quality care that promotes the efficient use of resources.
– Assessment of the client’s needs and a personal support system.
Medical case managers are the collaborative partners of the enrolled clients. This entails the assessment of client needs, linking resources through an individual service plan, and reassessment.
Rose of a case manager include:
– Evaluation of the client’s needs
– Assist clients with access to needed medical care, mental health and psychosocial services
– Advocating for the development and delivery of needed services
– Education to and consultation with consumers and professionals concerning HIV and the Ryan White program
– Participate in quality assurance activities at the agency, regional, and state level
Eligibility for services include:
– HIV infected
– Missouri resident
– Qualify within the income guidelines (less than 300% federal poverty level)
The HIV/AIDS Case Management Team at the St. Francois County Health Center serves the following counties: Bollinger, Crawford, Iron, Madison, Perry, Ste. Genevieve, St. Francois, and Washington.
These services are offered statewide. For contact information for a county not listed please contact the Missouri AIDS Hotline toll-free: 1-800-533-2437.
For more information about case management services in our area call the St. Francois County Health Center at (573)431-1947 ext. 107 or 132. You may also call toll-free at 1-877-622-7187 ext. 107 or 132.